THIS AAMA CMA STUDY APP NOW HAS THE MOST CURRENT EXAM QUESTIONS. PASS YOUR EXAM AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT BY STUDYING ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITHOUT THE INTERNET CONNECTION.
Before you buy another app, ask yourself:
- Does it Offer REAL EXAM questions and terminology? WE DO!
- Does it Break learning materials into small sets of questions to enhance your learning capability? WE DO!
- Does it Help you master each question effortlessly by various methods: flash cards, matching game, true/false, M/C, etc? WE DO!
- Does it Detect & separate the most difficult questions automatically? WE DO!
- Does it Track your learning process on every set and exam taken? WE DO!
- Does it Let you experience the REAL EXAM Simulator? WE DO!
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Tests.
+) Lifetime access to the EXAM SIMULATOR.
+) Track all hardest and weakest questions automatically.
+) Track history on every exam taken and practice progress.
+) Lifetime support & updates when NEW learning material available.
Free with download:
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) credential is a professional marker of distinction, one that demonstrates to employers and colleagues that a medical assistant adheres to a stringent set of professional medical assistant standards. The credential and exam are administered by the Certifying Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) in consultation with the National Board of Medical Examiners.
The CMA credential is voluntary, though many medical assistants find that individual employers require it prior to making an offer of employment.
The exam is a computer-based test that is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Questions are given in four 40-minute segments with an optional 20 minutes of break time that may be used in between segments. A total of three hours and 15 minutes is allotted for the test.
Exam topics include:
· Anatomy and physiology
· Collecting, processing and testing of specimens
· Computer concepts
· Data entry
· First aid
· Maintaining the office environment
· Medical guidelines and requirements
· Medical terminology
· Office policies and procedures
· Patient history interview
· Patient preparation and assisting the physician
· Practice finances
· Preparing and administering medications
· Principles of infection control
· Records management
· Resource information and community services
· Scheduling and monitoring appointments
· Screening and processing mail
· Treatment area
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
Claim this app
Claim ownership of AAMA® CMA 2017 Exam Question & Terminology now to connect this app to others
and join networking groups. You need to have the authority to claim this app on behalf of its publisher Thuy Pham.