Quanum™ eLabs from Quest Diagnostics® is a free mobile companion to our Quanum eLabs and Quanum EHR desktop solutions, and provides access to your medical office anytime, anywhere. (Patients are invited to use the MyQuest™ mobile health app.)
With the Quanum eLabs app, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results, and much more from your iPhone®.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
• Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Quanum eLabs instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions.
• Order and view results everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go.
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests.
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers, and in-office phlebotomists.
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed.
• Write prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage renewals and approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests quickly and efficiently.
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists.
• Search and view patient charts: Find medical charts including; patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs, and patient demographics**.
*Quanum ePrescribing is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com.
**Information available will vary based on the user’s subscription.
Claim this app
Claim ownership of Quanum eLabs now to connect this app to others
and join networking groups. You need to have the authority to claim this app on behalf of its publisher Quest Diagnostics, Inc..