Shogi is a Japanese version of chess.
A player can use (drop) captured pieces.
This rule makes this game complicated and profound.
There are 10 million players and a few hundred professional players in Japan.
- Human vs. computer, human vs. human, computer vs. computer.
- 7 levels of computer play.
- Handicap games.
- Choose Western or Japanese pieces.
- Show the legal moves of the selected piece.
- Show score option
- Game log.
- Undo of moves.
- Save/Load game file.
- Send game record by mail.
- Show history of moves.
- Help about Shogi rules.
Claim this app
Claim ownership of Kakinoki Shogi (Japanese Chess) now to connect this app to others
and join networking groups. You need to have the authority to claim this app on behalf of its publisher 義一 Kakinoki.