The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) advocates for high-quality mathematics teaching and learning for each and every student. Founded in 1920, NCTM has members throughout the United States and Canada and is the world's largest mathematics education organization.
o Teaching and Learning: NCTM provides guidance and resources for the implementation of research-informed, high-quality teaching that supports the learning of every student in equitable environments.
o Access, Equity, and Empowerment: NCTM advances a culture of equity where each person has access to high-quality teaching empowered by the opportunities mathematics affords.
o Building Member Value: NCTM provides community and resources to engage and listen to members in order to improve the teaching and learning of mathematics.
o Advocacy: NCTM engages in advocacy to focus, raise awareness, and influence decision makers and the public on issues concerning high-quality mathematics teaching and learning.
Mobile app features:
- Full access to information about meetings, conferences, events, and other resources
- Speaker information
- Exhibit hall floor plan and exhibitor details
- In-app messaging system to connect with other conference attendees
- Ability to set reminders and receive alerts
- View, update, and send notes on your event sessions
- Connect through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
Download the NCTM Central app now!
Claim this app
Claim ownership of NCTM Central now to connect this app to others
and join networking groups. You need to have the authority to claim this app on behalf of its publisher National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.